Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oblique lie


My friends, if you still keep visiting my blog for the recent time, it is not hard to find that my works for these weeks are mostly about nude sketch.Three weeks ago, my best friend JC opened a studio which holds nude sketch classes. Urged by strong interest, i joined the classes and started to reshaped my basic sketch skill which i haven't trained for a long time. During this period, i am glad to say that i found happiness and enjoyment through this training.As a result, i decided to share my works and joy here with you. If you are interested about the classes, feel free to join us by sending an e-mail to my Gmail account ( harlequinpan@gmail.com ). Hope you can also enjoy yourself in drawing.

4 Comments:

At 5:18 pm, Anonymous nimo said...

連續三張我都喜歡!

 
At 5:36 pm, Anonymous giovanni said...

ciao
che ficca fatta
ottimo
ciao

 
At 11:29 pm, Blogger Mick said...

You life drawing skills are coming back quickly.

 
At 11:11 am, Blogger darkdarling said...

wish I was there of this run.
ciao. see u there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home